|Season Two||Season Two|
September 25, 2016 - November 27, 2016
|Season One||Season Three|
Smart, well-educated and hard working, Warner is at the top of his game — he’s the heir apparent to his family’s private equity firm in Charlotte, NC, newly married to “the one” and walking on air. Eric is attending a party to honor dad passing over the reins when suddenly tragedy strikes — his wife Kate is murdered, and life, as he knows it, is over.
Eric Warner is at the top of his game when suddenly tragedy strikes. Eric's smart and beautiful wife, Kate, is found dead, and life as he knows it is over. Overseeing the case is Detective Andrea Cornell, who immediately puts the grieving husband in her crosshairs, and as always, secrets seep out about this seemingly perfect family. As Eric battles to prove his innocence, he discovers that Kate and the rest of his family are not who they appeared to be.
- Michael Ealy as Eric Warner
- Juliette Lewis as Andrea Cornell
- Jordana Brewster as Kate Warner
- Terry O'Quinn as John Warner
- Mekia Cox as Amanda Warner
- Charlie Barnett as Patrick Warner
- Kenny Johnson as Danny Wade
Recurring and Guest Starring
Notes and Trivia
- The renewal of the second season was announced on May 7, 2015.
- Filming started on August 12, 2015.
- Juliette Lewis is the only cast member returning from Season 1.
- Filming for this season will be in California instead of North Carolina.
- Both Michael Ealy and Jordana Brewster work in a film in the Fast and Furious series. Ealy in 2 Fast 2 Furious and Brewster in The Fast and The Furious, Fast & Furious, Fast Five, Fast & Furious 6, and Furious 7
- Michael Ealy got the role of Eric Warner on June 17, 2015.
- Mekia Cox got the role of Amanda Warner on July 20, 2015.
- Terry O'Quinn got the role of John Warner on July 28, 2015.
- Jordana Brewster and Charlie Barnett got the roles of Kate Warner and Patrick Warner on July 31, 2015.
- AnnaLynne McCord got the role of Melanie Warner on August 5, 2015.
- Kenny Johnson got the role of Danny on August 6, 2015.
- While originally stated to be released Winter of 2015, the series was pushed to a supposed Summer 2015 release. The ABC network is pushing the series later in the year, hinting at a fall 2016 release. 
- The official trailer for Season 2 was released on May 19, 2016.
- On June 26, 2016, an official Season 2 start date of September 25, 2016 was given.
|Title||Original air date||Viewers|
|1||1||"The Fall"||September 25, 2016|
|2||2||"The Husband"||October 2, 2016|
Cast Promotional Photos